Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Financial Consultant Credence Group
- Attractive, commission package, with monthly salary for first 24 months.
- Work-life balance (Not your typical 9am - 6pm job)
- Energetic, positive & fun-filled, family-oriented working environment
- Annual incentive overseas trip
- Career progression for individuals, with opportunities to enter the management track to mentor their own teams.
- Peer mentorship attachments
- Room for personal growth
- Understand the client's financial goals, aspirations, and concerns.
- Offer financial advice across a variety of financial products and services.
- Maintain updated knowledge of regulations, practices and financial products.
- Develop and recommend a comprehensive financial package to help clients achieve their financial goals in all stages of life.
- Acquire new clients and build relationships with existing clients.
- Upkeep professional after-sales servicing to ensure a good relationship with clients.
- At least 21 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Minimum academic qualification of a full certificate in a diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent / Degree in any field.
- Candidates who have recently completed their tertiary education are welcome to apply.
- No experience required as training will be provided. :)
- Flexible work hours
- Free food and beverages
- Parental/family leave
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events