Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Mentorships and endless learning opportunities
- Practical ways to empower others
- Boundless earning potential
- Work-life balance; flexible working hours
- Industry and company recognition
- A vibrant & supportive team environment
- Develop skills through our training program
- Analyse and manage clients’ financial portfolios
- Recommend suitable plans to meet clients’ needs
- 1 to 1 mentorship
- Structured, ongoing training programs
- Sponsorship of CFMAS papers, M5, M9, M9A
- At least a full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent. Degree holders are preferred.
- 21 and above (Regulatory requirement)
- Motivated, self-directed & driven