Must have skills
Job description for Finance Manager at Perqara
- Fulfilment and compliance with legal, contract and litigation obligations related to company Substantial and procedural exactness of accounting operations
- Preparation of interim and yearly financial statements in accordance with the legislation and accounting rules (IFRS & local GAAP) and the operating budget
- Overseeing, management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organisation, including organisational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organisational and contract/grant budgets
- Adequate Cash Flow To Meet Organisation's/BUs needs
- Management tax obligations in accordance with the deadlines, both in terms of payments and annual or periodic tax returns
- Company controlling and auditing, keeping contact with auditors
- Preparation and issuing of management reporting on the KPIs used by the Group.
- Calculate and distribute wages and salaries.
- Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiate loans and merchant services for business units.
- Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to management.