Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Finance Manager Bigevo - PT Orange Global
- Manage finance & accounting of the digital agency business.
- Develop a business financial strategy & planning to make the business profitable, grow & scale.
- Control & lowering the budget for all expenses.
- Develop & investment financial plan to increase revenue.
- Prepare management report on monthly basis, analyst the financial report , identify the cost and expenses , monitor, provide recommendation to increase cost efficiency and effectiveness for management
- Monitor and control the cash flow and cash balance on periodic basis.
- Support the reporting process for management decision making
- Monitor to ensure all the daily accounting record are kept properly
- Delegate to accounting team or Responsible in AR / AP (create invoice, faktur, collecting the outstanding invoices, make a payment for vendors)
- Handle the taxation (e spt, tax report) and make sure all the periodical tax declaration are prepared properly and submitted on time.
- Managing Payroll & BPJS
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting, Tax or equivalent.
- Experience working within a general ledger system (Zahir is a plus)
- Brevet A/B