Job description for Finance Intern at ZACD Group Ltd
- Accounts payable functions, Check and verify vendors invoices is accurate and fulfilled before keying into accounting system, weekly processing of payment vouchers or staff reimbursement.
- Accounts receivables functions, issuing of tax invoices to clients, receipt of client payments, handling sales agents query and commission payments to agents.
- Inter-company transactions.
- Updating of cashbook
- Proper filing of accounts records/agreements.
- Basics double entry for general ledger adjustments.
- Assist in month end closing duties will be involved in full set of accounts (SOFP, Cashflow, SOPL)
- Preparing of Audit schedule items.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Higher Nitec/Diploma/Degree in Accounting & Finance preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and is a good team player
- Positive work attitude with good interpersonal skills
- Can do mindset and able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Able to commit for 3 - 6 months