Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Finance Intern Essilor Singapore
- To handle day to day accounting functions included Account Payable, Account Receivable and General Ledger.
- Prepare billings and check payments with relevant documentation for management verification and approval.
- Issue payment & generate payment voucher.
- To assist in system daily entries.
- Prepare monthly AR & AP ageing reports for management review.
- Monitor bank balance, and monthly bank reconciliation.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally assist with month-end closing.
- Work on ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Banking/Finance or any related field(s)
- Analytical and meticulous to process and rectify problems
- Strong with numbers and intermediate with Excel functions (V-lookup, Pivot table)
- Hungry to learn and responsible
- Good team player and proactive
- Able to commit at least 3 months/6 months
- Personal development benefits