Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Finance Associate Ineos Acetyls (malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Support the finance manager to deliver the posting and reporting in a timely and accurate manner in a period of transition (to insource the service from a 3rd party accounting service provider) in 2021.
- Complete knowledge transfer with 3rd party service provider and can deliver the posting and reporting (general ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash and banking, monthly closing and reconciliation, inter-company and other activities supporting period end closing) independently for Acetyls Malaysia and Japan and statutory reporting and annual filing of the entities at the end of the planned knowledge transfer period.
- Interface with the Asia Acetyls business team and Acetyls business finance team as needed to deliver the posting and reporting accurately and in accordance with the INEOS Group reporting requirements.
- Interface with the joint venture business and finance partners as needed to complete the monthly closing and statutory reporting.
- Qualified accountant with professional qualification (ACCA/CMA/CPA) with 5+ years’ post-qualification experience, or equivalent Bachelors’ degree or designation with practical financial accounts experience.
- The role requires a sound technical accounting knowledge and strong understanding of the IFRS rules, to be capable of applying the understanding and knowledge in daily posting and reporting activities.
- The jobholder will also be required to have well developed PC skills, and expert knowledge of SAP.
- It is preferred the jobholder has previous experience in professional firm(s).
- It is preferred the jobholder has previously worked in a general ledger/AP/AR accountant role.