Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Must have skills
Job description for Finance and Compliance Manager at Chaosactive Holdings Pte Ltd
- Maintain and enforce a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organisational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary/associate companies, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
- Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide for a system of management cost reports
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- File CPF and other relevant tasks to manage compliance as per Singapore requirements.
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Manage cap tables and ensure that it is accurate
- Manage Corporate Secretarial compliance
- Bachelors and/or MBA degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- Professional Accountancy Qualification – CA, CPA, ACCA
- 3+ years relevant working experience
- Proficient in Google Sheets and accounting software XERO.
- Proficiency in coding, especially SQL is a plus.
- Quantitative and analytical mindset with distinctive operational and business judgment, attention to detail, and outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience leading and developing a team with a focus on performance, coaching, mentoring, and collaboration is a plus.
- Strong knowledge and understanding in advanced accounting, regulatory issues, CPF, GST, operational risk management and design of internal control systems, and tax planning.
- 5 day work week
- Immediate full-time opportunity
- Salary Range - $5,500 - $8000
- Hybrid work environment
- Career development
- 14 days annual leave in year 1 and 2, and 21 days leave from year 3 onwards.
- Medical Benefits