IDR4,500,000 - 6,500,000/Month
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for Finance Accounting and Tax at PT Stampindo Lancar Jaya
- Manage daily operation in the Finance, Accounting and Tax Department.
- Prepare and manage cash flow, financial, billing, AR/AP, Inventory, Annual Budget, Petty Cash, Payroll, and related.
- Manage accounting planning, accounting reporting, tax planning, tax reporting, compliance, tax, submissions, audit and reporting.
- Verify the completeness of the documents required for financial transactions.
- Able to prepare and review annual corporate income tax.
- Assist in preparing year-end books for audit.
- Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Manage relationships with key internal/external clients.
- Prepare financial statements, and other required documents for employees and clients.
- Able to make independent decisions for medium and long-term planning, objective setting, and development of new procedures within the responsibility area.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements).
- Always-on analysis of business risks and opportunities, make recommendations that positively affect the financial results of the company on both strategic and operational issues.
- Solve real-time problems by liaising with multiple parties internally and externally.
- Willingness to standby on weekend/national holiday or outside office hours if needed.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Finance Accounting & Tax.
- Knowledge of Corporate Finance, Internet Banking, Taxation.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Accounting/Finance, Management, Engineering or other relevant majors.
- Possesses in-depth understanding of accounting and tax principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations.
- Meticulous attention to detail, must be thorough and accurate.
- Excellent analytical and planning skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Accounting Software.
- Brevet A & B
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Are you someone who enjoys working in an environment where:
* You participate in creating best in class mobile apps in Indonesia.
* You work with some of the best Python and mobile developers in Indonesia.
* You develop big data products that scales to serve many millions of customers.
* Casual and fun working environment. Strictly no office politics!
* Work/life balance is respected.
If you enjoy working programming and learning about new technologies, you have come to the right place. We're looking for the best talents in Indonesia who want to constantly push the boundaries of what's possible.
Stamps is Indonesia's leading CRM & mobile app development company. Started as a small team in 2009, Stamps has developed into a leading tech company serving multinational companies like Levi's and BurgerKing.
Stamps is the leading tech company in Indonesia on two fronts:
* The number one CRM/loyalty platform in Indonesia, serving numerous leading brands with tens of millions of members (and growing).
* One of the best mobile app developers in Indonesia, being national winners of the prestigious Bubu Awards, the largest digital event in Indonesia for consecutive years, making GOJEK’s iOS app.
* Strictly no office politics.
* Work/life balance is respected.
* Free lunch :)
* Great team members.
* Competitive rumeneration package and health insurance.
* Casual and fun environment.
For more information about our company, visit our website at https://about.stamps.id/careers/
Thank you. :pray:
Other Jobs from PT Stampindo Lancar Jaya