Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Fashion Designer (Internship) Vivicheo
- Work according to brand briefs base on the needs and guidelines.
- Design apparels (drawing: by hand or CAD)
- Put together a mood board with key images and words that characterize the essence of the themes and ideas.
- Proper documentation of all design files
- Material sourcing when required.
- Take charge of photoshoots.
- Keep up to-date of fashion trend.
- Ideas about design and fashion.
- Ability to translate ideas into sketches that illustrate potential garments and accessories.
- Basics of fabric quality
- Knowledge of complementary colours and how to match colours in intriguing and in different ways.
- Ability to dress mannequins.
- Select and coordinate outfits, colours, and accessories for display.