Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description External Communication Assistant Gameloft Sea
- Take charge of execution of corporate communication and recruitment activities, including but not limited to: Open contests (such as Game Jam, Coding or Art challenges); CSR programs; Sponsorship, as well as Gameloft Tours; Job Fairs; etc.
- Proactively communicate with in-house teams and/or external suppliers to ensure deadlines.
- Support in planning for corporate projects.
- Draft communications contents and produce related materials
- Monitor and report on competition and industry to drive our general strategy and properly act on communication crisis.
- Raise purchase orders.
- Filing various kinds of paperwork.
- Complete and maintain corporate portfolio monthly (with support from team members).
- Review and maintain corporate website (with support from team members).
- Other tasks following line manager’s orders.
- Have understanding and passion in Communication field.
- Excellent oral and written skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- Multi-tasking and strong organization skills.
- Detail-oriented, careful and considerate nature.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic team player with sense of initiative.
- Demonstrating logical and analytical thinking.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events