Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Executive/Senior Executive, Sales Yamato Transport (s) Pte Ltd
- Group Medical Insurances
- Dental & Specialist reimbursement
- Statutory Leaves
- Annual Wage Supplement (13th month bonus)
- Company Shuttle Bus from MRT Station to Office & vice versa
- Flexi working time
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Work-Life Balance etc.
- Accounts Servicing & Maintenance. Attend to Customer Complaints & Service Lapse.
- To review & update rates.
- To increase 10% of Sales Revenues per year on all Accounts under Farmer role.
- Responsible for developing existing accounts, upselling, etc.
- Customers Retention & Customer Relationship Management.
- Maintain records of customer details / Sales Visits of all existing Accounts.
- Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
- Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration and Management or in a discipline related to Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- Preferably with Sales Experiences (1-2years) in Logistics vertical or Freight Forwarding, though entry level candidates may also apply.
- Possess excellent communication skills in order to convey distribution services information clearly to both potential and existing customers.
- Ability to understand customers’ expectations and make value proposition to customers.
- Good proficiency in MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Excellent Customer Service.
- A Team Player.