Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT Tập Đoàn Abbott
- Manage GM’s appointments and schedules.
- Handle information confidentially and maintain the security of Executive’s records and files.
- Perform administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion.
- Plan and organize so that activities are completed accurately and on time. Activities may include preparing documents, screening and responding incoming correspondence, inquiries, phone calls, drafting letters and official information releases, arrange and attend meetings, take and distribute minutes.
- Facilitate the smooth communications between the GM and other stakeholders including internally and externally.
- Gather, verify, analyze information for GM to use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases.
- Carry out special work as directed by GM.
- Work closely with General Manager and Leadership Team to design the best suitable message and execution plan for each communication project to suit different functional audience. Advise and apply new tools of communication to promote sense of belongings and pride to work for Abbott to connect more people both internally
- Build positive employee relations through a schedule of engagement activities including town hall meetings, pulse surveys and analysis, etc. and use data to guide strategy for building, maintaining and fostering an engaged employee population.
- Proactively gather employee feedback and recommend/develop programs to positively influence employee engagement and knowledge.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events