Less than a year of experience
Job description for Event Management and Planning at Adecco
Trip and Event
- Implement weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual trips & event as assigned
- Implement for execution for events/Trips of Distribution and regional PCA in an innovative and effective way.
- Keep up with new trends and apply/ adapt great ideas Distribution’s events/ trips as relevant and at highest standard of services.
- Meet the deadlines and requirements of individual assignments and projects
Activation and communication
- Organize relevant customer campaign based on the agreed promotion budget with partners.
- Support to execute marketing campaigns that aligned with partners.
- Support to work with bank on the projects that related to customers, products deployment and other related marketing/branding activities.
- Implement internal activation programs to improve the motivation for both sales force and back office.
- Support in tracking, measuring, and reporting on the effectiveness of the PD (partnership distribution) communication channels
- To be assigned by the Line manager or Company’s management (if any).
Experience & Knowledge:
Knowledge: Good knowledge on tourism, project management, business activation and communication
- Good communication, listening, negotiation, and interpersonal skill
- Self- motivation and control
- Be innovative and creative
- Ability to work under challenging and high-pressured jobs
- Good teamwork and cooperative spirit
- Dynamic working manner and and pro-activeness at work and multi-tasking skills
- Good use of Microsoft office
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees