Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Event & Community Manager Skwad Media
- Develop community management strategy
- Set, monitor and organize key metrics, KPI and goals (quantitative and qualitative) for growing, engaging and retaining the community
- Plan, create and execute strategies to thoughtfully build and grow the SKWAD Community, across different channels
- Engage with online community and respond to comments and requests
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives
- Plan, organize and execute monthly events for SKWAD Community
- Attend networking events or relevant industry workshops.
- A degree in communication, marketing or related field may be required.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Experience in event planning and management, wide network and strong relationship with vendors
- Amazing communicator with high attention to detail and organizational skills
- Can handle ambiguities within a startup environment and prioritize accordingly
- Capable to organize events related to online community and social media influencers campaign
- People-loving, fun and outgoing personality
- SKWAD Fitness
- SKWAD Beauty
- SKWAD Health
- SKWAD Parents
- SKWAD Food
- SKWAD Mystery
- SKWAD Fun Kpop