Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Enterprise Sales Manager (Senior) - Singapore Sentient.io
- Develop Singapore as a sustainable market through business development, partnerships and enterprise sales
- Identifies customer pain points and astutely reads the triggers and underlying needs of each unique client. Furthermore, clarifies understanding by asking for examples and illustrations
- Helps customers in their buying process and clarifies the strategic benefits provided by Sentient.io solutions
- Works co-operatively, co-ordinate and leverage internal relationships and resources including but not limited to inside sales, technical presales, partner sales, executives and delivery teams.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the customers’ needs during conversations with the various stakeholders
- Directs the customer interfacing relationship and confidently speaks with Senior Management contacts, crafting the proposal, pricing and negotiating the deal to completion.
- 8+ years of overall industry experience with at least 5 years of strong and relevant enterprise sales selling experience in projects and SaaS solutions
- Knowledge and understanding in artificial intelligence solutions and its related industrial applications is preferred
- Ability to understand customer and industry business drivers and how that applies to the management of sales opportunities.
- Proven success in closing large enterprise software sales opportunities.
- Ruthless focus on results - pipeline generation & managing business pipeline and revenue forecasts.
- Good tertiary education in Business, Management, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience to sell to both business and IT professionals
- Effervescent self-starter and team player, excellent communicator both written and verbally with the ability to present to and influence decision-makers at all levels
- For Senior Sales Manager, a solid 5 years and above enterprise solution sales experience with a strong ability in business development and market analysis to drive the business growth is required
- Experience working with international partners
- Experience working with a rapidly growing and changing company
- Experience working for a start-up where processes are still being built by the day