Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Enterprise Client Success Manager Glints
- Account management: Creating, following and engaging the team with customer stats and feedback.
- Planning & Analysis: Improve our enterprise clients experience by partnering with other functions (marketing, sales, product design, and engineer) to improve the end to end customer experience to drive customer satisfaction and retention
- Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong, trusted working relationships with key decision-makers and power users starting from onboarding and throughout the customer lifecycle including an early detection risk for the partnership.
- Lead Customer Success Team: Make sure your team meets and exceeds customer retention goals and ensure consistently high retention rates.
- Reporting & Analysis: Build up a system that tracks the key metrics
- Collaboration: Liaise with other team leaders to make sure that Talenthub clients are getting the best service possible
- Strategic Thinking: Comfortable bridging customer needs and product roadmaps. This includes knowing when and how to say 'yes' or 'no' to customers.
- Leadership: Proven managerial and leadership skills sets (Led teams successfully
- Communication: Fluent to communicate in English, communicate well with client and proven experience of client-facing role
- Data Driven: Able to manage the data and able to get the insight for the strategic planning that is data driven
- 5 Star Services: Able to create a set of strategy for engagement and services for the key account clients to retain and uplift the client’s happiness and experienc
- Flexible working hours
- Great company culture & a driven cross-functional team with strong product ownership
- Flexible work hours
- Team building events