Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description EdTech Video Editor Geniebook Pte Ltd
- Improve the overall production quality of our content for Curriculum and Branding.
- Editing of one-hour live-streamed video recordings using :
- Special effects features/transitions.
- Editing with a green screen
- Copy-right free music tracks
- 2D/3D animations
- Other responsibilities to be as and when deemed necessary by management.
- Able to communicate in English effectively (both written and conversational).
- Able to work in Surabaya
- Have a minimum of 1-year experience as a video editor.
- Prefer candidates with a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Arts, Design, or related field.
- Proficient in video shooting, editing, producing.
- Proficient with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work methodically and meet deadlines.