Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Editor/Content Writer Dreamscape Networks International Pte Ltd
- Review, edit, and proofread content deliverables in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Localise, translate, and transcreate English content to Bahasa Indonesia (and vice versa).
- Write content (articles, EDMs, video scripts, social media copy, website copy, and ad copy) in Bahasa Indonesia with reference to our style guide, tone of voice, and target personas.
- Oversee and train a team of writers/English-Bahasa Indonesia translators.
- Work with freelance translators and writers.
- Coordinate content deliverables with the global marketing department.
- Communicate and update involvement in marketing activities and projects in weekly and monthly meetings (and/or progress reports).
- To conduct business in alignment with the company’s core values.
- To ensure that our company conducts business in an ethical manner at all times and not putting anyone in a position of risk.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in editing or content writing.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably with a major in Marketing/ Communications or Journalism.
- Proficient in Bahasa Indonesia and English. You will need to translate content between the two languages, while capturing the nuances of an Indonesian audience.
- Able to review, proofread, and edit content in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Has experience in coordinating with a remote team and/or managing freelancers as well as managing a team of writers.
- Must be conversant in grammar, copywriting, and content marketing writing.
- Be aware of best practices for writing online content (i.e. using spoken English and shorter sentences, knowing when to use informal/formal Bahasa Indonesia).
- Has experience in writing EDMs, articles, and other deliverables.
- Passionate in writing and able to write in various styles to suit the changing tone of voice depending on the brand and target audience/segment.
- Has experience in coordinating projects and campaigns.
- Possesses excellent problem solving skills, is detailed-oriented and has the ability to manage multiple tasks/project effectively.
- Is resilient, self-motivated and proactive in making suggestion to improve existing processes