Must have skills
Job description for E-commerce Specialist at Sellinall Indonesia
- Maintain and develop business relationship with leading brands, suppliers and marketplace merchants
- Drive the growth of the category by taking decision on assortment development, promotions and marketing campaign under the direction of Category Managers
- Business owner for Key Accounts for delivery of KPI - P&L management - Revenue and Gross Margin, ATP availability, best costs/prices, among other metrics
- Lead negotiations of key commercial terms and conditions
- Maintain and develop business relationship with leading brands, suppliers and marketplace merchant. Following direction of Category Managers, drive growth of category and account delivering key KPI's: assortment, P&L management, ATP, commercial terms.
- Suggest effective inventory placements in different marketplaces by analyzing product movements
- Analyze sales and market trends to develop and execute effective promotions and campaigns
- Build and maintain a close relationship with key individuals in local marketplaces
- Manage and track orders and returned products
- Manage communication channels to answer buyers queries regarding listed products by collaborating closely with various internal department
- Minimum 3 years if experience in key account role or relevant.
- Have an experience in & a good understanding on E-commerce industry.
- Actively fluent in English – capable of active speaking & writing (knowing Mandarin is a plus). As this position require communication with international team & clients.
- Adequate knowledge of Excel.
- Have willingness to learn & a fast learner.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning and organizational skills to work on a cross-functional role.
- Sound knowledge of E-Commerce and marketplaces.
- Prior work experience in an E-Commerce company is advantageous