Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Driving Experience Consultant (Sales Associate) Trapo Marketing Sdn Bhd
- Address and resolve customers' complaints in a professional manner.
- Answer incoming calls from customers for general inquiries, appointment booking, complaints, and refunds.
- Answer questions about specific products/services.
- Assist in a stocking when necessary.
- Attract, greet, and direct walk-in customers.
- Close sales by suggesting solutions or products and lending professional opinions.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service and selling skills.
- Develop product knowledge by attending company training and self-reading training materials prepared.
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting the company’s commitment to customers.
- Offer any assistance to customers.
- Perform end-of-day cleaning duties which include sweeping and mopping the shop floor.
- Process customer payments using the Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Provide accurate product information (e.g. product features & pricing) by showing samples and demo.
- Provide assistance to all sales activities at the hub/kiosk.
- Provide customer feedback to the company.
- Provide outstanding after-sales services such as customer refund and deal with it courteously and professionally.
- Rearrange products on shelves, set up displays, and clean the hub/kiosk.
- Receive, process, and organize shipments and deliveries accordingly.
- Stay current with promotional events and sales and inform customers about discounts and special offers.
- Any other duties assigned by the management/leader from time to time.