Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategy.
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Optimize SEO.
- Create integrated and cost effective digital strategies.
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns.
- Analyze customer and user data.
- Engage with clients, marketing teams, and management.
- Bachelor Degree of Digital Business, Marketing, Communication and or Information Technology;
- Min. 1 year experience as Digital Strategist or Digital Marketing Specialist;
- Min. GPA of 3.0;
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools (Google Analytics, SEO/SEM, etc);
- Thorough understanding of digital touch points;