Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Want to work 9-6 in a corporate office with your own lanyard and access card
- Intend to become a master of office and boardroom politics
- Are looking for a big brand name to add to your CV
- Are energetic, resourceful, and don’t back down from challenges
- Are willing to learn and receptive to constructive feedback
- Want a flexible work culture that only prioritises getting s*** done
- Content creation for digital marketing channels - social media, blogs, video content
- Contributing to the daily operations of the business, e.g. handling inbound queries, liaising with existing clients, on-site logistics for weddings and events, etc.
- Partnerships with vendors to expand the services and products we can offer to our clients.
- Ad-hoc projects - our current and previous staff have had the opportunity to try their hand at a pretty wild range of things, including bridal style shoots (yes, as models!), renovating a wedding venue, organising wedding fairs, learning floral arrangements, etc.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- virtual tools to help with wedding planning
- exclusive discounts/perks on services from our partners
- blog articles that give couples real, unbiased info on wedding matters