Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Must have skills
Job description for Digital Marketing Executive (PIAR) [NIE] at National Institute Of Education
- To support the marketing communications effort of the Institute including the production of stock images, videos and publicity material.
- To support in the digital marketing communication including the management of the Institute’s social media accounts which entails the planning and execution of the social media calendar.
- Ensure brand consistency and content accuracy on all marketing platforms.
- Review, assess and monitor the efficiency of online marketing and communications strategies.
- Prepare campaign reports, metrices and monitor key performing indicators for social media engagement.
- Analyse web traffic and provide monthly reports.
- To support the alumni team to develop and implement alumni relations strategy for engagement.
- Plan, organize and manage events by the Institute or the University.
- A Diploma in Business, Marketing or Communications.
- A natural storyteller with excellent written and communication skills, with a flair for digital design and a passion for social.
- Creative with a good eye for aesthetics.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking or those with media pitching experience is a plus.
- A dynamic team player who is also a self-motivator.
- Adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Good research skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- An excellent working knowledge of IT and all applications relating to communications.
- Strong organisational skills.