Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Digital Executive (Media Advertising) at Ambrosia Communications Pte Ltd
- Will help run all kinds of campaigns, including integrated and especially digital. Assist with integrated campaigns in a strategic capacity across creative, web development, media, and PR.
- Must live and breathe digital trends, social media, e-commerce, and apps.
- Research clients’ brands, competitors, and industries using agency resources to value-add to clients’ businesses.
- Demonstrate the ability to write inspiring briefs and help craft strategic presentations.
- Ensure that the team consistently meets client deadlines and quality standards of the agency.
- Increase the level of client satisfaction reviews.
- Graduated in Mass Communications /Advertising/Journalism/ Marketing or related fields.
- At least 1 year working experience. Fresh grad can apply as well.
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Confident, assertive, and driven to achieve organizational objectives.
- Internship or work experience in digital is a plus