Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Digital & Growth Marketing Senior Executive / Assistant Manager Toku
- Digital Campaign Launches: Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing. Work with the rest of the marketing team to plan, develop, set up and launch campaigns across paid channels including, but not limited to, search, display and social media.
- Performance Marketing: Identify new growth channels for lead generation. Optimise paid channel performance to improve ad efficiency and efficacy with data-driven decisions. Develop and conduct experiments to maximise effectiveness.
- Search Engine Optimisation: Monitor website performance and implement tactics and fixes to improve organic search rankings. Perform regular keyword research to optimise website content.
- Marketing Analytics: Ensure that tracking is set up properly across organic and paid channels for each campaign. Define metrics, monitor performance and derive actionable insights to optimise digital campaigns.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in BA/BS and are passionate for Marketing.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a digital, growth or performance marketing role, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- You are proficient in using the Google Marketing Suite (Ads, Analytics, Tag Manager) and LinkedIn Campaign Manager. Experience with HubSpot preferred.
- You have previous hands-on experience running online campaigns.
- You are data-oriented. You know what data points to capture to measure success and use data to make decisions in how you optimise campaigns.
- You are proud of your time management and prioritisation skills. You can handle a lot of projects at one time.
- (Nice to have) You have experience in or an understanding of the customer engagement industry.
- Flexible working locations
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review
- Healthcare Coverage based on location
- 20 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding Bank holidays)
- Remote work options
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage