Company prefers not to disclose
3 - 5 years of experience
Job description for Digital Account Manager at Ambrosia Communications Pte Ltd
Do you live and breathe Digital, and are looking to accelerate your experience with a fast-paced retail account?
Interested in a work environment where independence, a “make it happen attitude”, and entrepreneurial spirit are highly valued?
Want to be exposed to regional and global work?
Ambrosia Communications is looking for the right fit, which may just be you. With more than 20 years in Singapore, we are a full-service communications agency with an established portfolio of accounts. You will be part of a dynamic team handling our regional clients across different industries, including shopping malls, healthcare and others.
- Develop and oversee the digital marketing strategies of our clients to ensure that their digital goals are met. You'll also act as the primary point of contact between our clients and the company.
- Experience with digital projects, especially multichannel communication campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of digital best practices, marketing strategies, and social media management.
- Familiarity with social media and digital platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, email marketing, and Google+.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools, such as Buffer, HootSuite, and Google Analytics.
- A certification in digital marketing management is preferred.
- Makes the seemingly impossible happen. Go-getter. Never takes no for an answer.
- Mild OCD. Extreme attention to detail.
- Passionate in advertising and digital marketing
- Works independently yet is a team player. Able to coordinate cross-functional teams and ensure on-time delivery of requirements.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to write inspiring briefs and help craft strategic presentations.
- Have sound knowledge of presentation software such as Keynote and Powerpoint.
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident
- Determining client needs by conducting in-person or electronic meetings to outline their digital goals.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive digital strategy for assigned clients.
- Overseeing the client's online presence and identifying areas of improvement.
- Presenting effective social media strategies and training to clients when needed.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of digital strategies by tracking metrics such as customer conversion rates and cost-per-click.
- Creating and maintaining positive, long-term relationships with clients to build trust.
- Writing reports on digital advertising campaign performance on a monthly or weekly basis.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients to address any digital management queries or concerns.
- Keeping abreast with the digital industry.
- Minimum 3 years in an advertising agency with experience in handling digital campaigns.
- Service existing clients in a partnership role.
- You’re a strategic partner invested in our client’s success.
- See the big picture and execute minute details - develop and direct resource planning, production timelines and budgeting.
- Research and prepare detailed briefs according to clients’ requirements.
- Able to lead a team of account executives and interns.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with clients by showing leadership in addressing their issues, concerns, or questions in a thoughtful, timely manner. This displays dedication, commitment, empathy and goes a long way in maintaining client loyalty.
- An entrepreneurial mindset is preferred to enable you to overcome challenges, be decisive and accept responsibility for your outcome while constantly allowing you to improve your skills, learn from your mistakes and take continuous actions on your ideas.
Interested candidates, please submit your detailed resume & your expected salary via email.
[edit this] Here at Ambrosia Communications Pte Ltd, our interview process will be:
- Apply via email
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview
Report This Job
About the company
AMBROSIA COMMUNICATIONS PTE. LTD.
AMBROSIA COMMUNICATIONS PTE. LTD.
Established in 2001, Ambrosia is an accredited full service brand communications agency. We believe in creating meaningful relationships with our clients where we are no longer just a service provider but an integral part of their business strategy and success.
Our “fence-free” philosophy demands that we constantly adapt and evolve in anticipation of our clients’ future needs; this approach has led to our growth over the years and expansion into Vietnam and other markets.
Our people are our most important asset – they think, they create and they solve our clients’ challenges in the most relevant and effective ways.