Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Job description for DevOps Engineer at S16 Research Ventures
- To build, maintain, and enhance our validator operations
- Add multiple blockchain networks to our operations and create tools to manage at scale
- Research the newest code and understand its roadmap, to be on the cutting edge of blockchain technology
- Study latest blockchain developments and consider future implications to the broader ecosystem
- Success means establishing a resilient and secure blockchain infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS or GCP to architect solid infrastructure built for resilience, security and cost optimisation.
- 1+ years of experience in coding in at least one modern language such as Node.js, Python and Go.
- Experienced in using tools/frameworks for modern infrastructure provisioning, monitoring and application deployment
- Skilled in bash scripting and general linux commands
- Understands essential security practices in managing servers and networks.
- Eager to learn new skills and self-motivated in keeping up with the latest trends in DevOps & system architecture
- Startup mindset, ownership, and a proper balance of quality and sense of urgency!
- Integrity, ethical standards and sound judgment.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain is a must.