Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Database Engineer - Yogyakarta at PT Aino Indonesia
- Administer PostgreSQL Database
- Administer MongoDB Database
- Optimizing database performance
- Optimizing database monitoring tools and error handling
- Creating database administration configuration/specification document
- More than 3 years of experience administering PostgreSQL, with high throughput
- More than 3 years of experience administering MongoDB, with high throughput
- Familiar with the containerized and clustered environment
- Proficiency in administering PostgreSQL and MongoDB database servers
- Proficiency in PostgreSQL and MongoDB backup & recovery, upgrades, patching, and performance tuning
- Advanced knowledge of PL/pgSQL, SQL, NoSQL, execution analysis & optimization, indexing strategies, etc
- Proficiency in various PostgreSQL and MongoDB replication strategies
- Excellent troubleshooting, documentation, and communication skills
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.