Job description for Data Scientist at French Chamber Of Commerce In Singapore
- Collaborate with the HQ and the external partners (university, start-ups etc).
- Coordinate research and / or development work with partner laboratories and our external collaborators (start-ups, consulting firms, industrial partners, etc.)
- Coordinate with IoT specialists and technical experts from our business units to retrieve data generated by our products or internal processes and collect business needs, develop technical solutions with her/his data expertise.
- Perform a technological watch on the new tools of Data Management and Data Science and implement them as part of technological demonstrators.
- Communicate actively and frequently on the progress of demonstrators to widely disseminate the digital culture and data-centric culture in the group.
- Develop customised models and algorithms from the industry dataset to solve technical problems and grow business insights.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse data integrity, data trends, and model performance; detect anomaly and perform forecasting.
- Deploy the models and technical solutions into industry environment, provide technical support to monitor, maintain, and improve.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Business Analytics, Artificial Intelligence with minimum 2 years working experience.
- Development in Python or R for the implementation of advanced machine learning and deep learning algorithms (regressions, classifications, forecasting, clustering, etc.)
- Mastery of reporting tools (dashboards and data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Plotly, Grafana, Shiny, etc.)
- Familiar with SQL (MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.) and NoSQL (MongoDB, CosmosDB, etc.) database on local premise or cloud.
- Knowledge of LANs, WANs, Ethernet protocols, distributed computing architectures, authentication processes and IT security.
- Experience in MLOps will be advantageous.
- Agile work with various internal or external interlocutors.
- Open-minded and innovative mindset.