Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Data Operations Intern(Jul'21 - Dec'21 only) AImazing
- Design innovative ways to extract information to train our image recognition engine.
- Monitor the operational health status and performance of remote devices to ensure reliable and accurate transfer of data between devices and our backend server.
- Assist with streamlining of job processes; such as but not limited to, improvising existing SOPs, automating workflows, and developing APIs.
- Take charge of leading assigned projects and liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with various teams including, but not limited to, Marketing, Sales, and Engineering to fulfill business requirements.
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent, analytical, and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Proactive and self-motivated individual who enjoys working within an entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient in English, bonus if fluent in Chinese
- Proficiency in Python and SQL is a good advantage.
- Able to commit for at least 3 months
- Steep learning curve
- A vibrant and international team
- Open working culture (Your opinions are all valued!)
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company