Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Data Engineering Lecturer Purwadhika Digital Technology School
- Min 1 th experience in Data Engineering
- Min 1 th hands-on experience and strong proficiency on ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Process
- Experience working with GIT or Github
- Strong Algorithmic Foundation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to teach and producing learning materials.
- Having data engineering skills on data pipeline, data platform, data warehouse & etc (On-premise and Cloud Based)
- Proficiency in Java Language, Python, R, or various programming language to operate Data Engineering Project. Proficiency in Linux is a plus.
- Experience with BI Tools (Power BI, Tableau, Holistic, etc) will be an advantage
- Experience with GCP, Azure, or AWS ecosystem is a plus
- Willing to teach FULL TIME
- Two years contract based
- Placement: Purwadhika BSD