Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At PropertyLimBrothersMedia, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Job description for Data Engineer at PropertyLimBrothersMedia
- Maintain and improve systems architecture for data engineering services and their ecosystem, spanning distributed cloud databases and databanks (AWS, Redshift, Google).
- Develop highly automated self-service data platforms with automated data pipelines for business users and data team to leverage on building visualisations. Ensure data-quality is of highest standard and accurate.
- Managing outsourced vendor(s) and internal team on the delivery of tech projects. Ensure SLAs and quality of deliveries are met.
- Champion the introduction of next-generation technologies in the data-ingestion workflow. Explore and evaluate possibilities of expanding the scope of data that can be ingested to future-proof and achieve our roadmap.
- Research and develop statistical machine learning and deep learning algorithms to meet complex product requirements. The scope includes defining hypotheses, executing necessary tests and experiments; evaluating, tuning and optimising algorithms and methods; and having an eye towards cloud implementation ease, scalability, and robustness in a live customer-facing production environment.
- Strong understanding of database concepts with deeper knowledge of AWS and APIs
- At least 2 years of technical experience in AWS and building databases.
- Experience is required in the following areas:
- Strong understanding of operational processes and automation
- Shell scripting, ideally using Python
- Performance, capacity planning and database/query tuning.
- Strong logical and analytical skills with the proven ability to learn new subjects quickly
- Independent and self-learner with the zest to build new data pipelines that will add value to the business