Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Data Engineer Multilateral Global Cahaya
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining an organization’s entire data ecosystem, which includes everything from data sources and databases to data storage solutions to ensure that data can be efficiently collected and retrieved from the source when needed.
- Minimum 2 years of programming experience in Spark and Hadoop
- Strong programming skills in python, pyspark and SQL
- Strong knowledge in Big Data Stack – Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL
- Experience building big data stack in cloud including HA/DR/data synch strategies using Kafka/NiFi
- Experience using Azure offerings for Compute, Containers, Big Data, Data Analytics: Data Lake, Data Factory, Stream Analytics
- Experience with Design and Architecture of Azure big data frameworks/tools: Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, Azure ML, SQL Data Warehouse, HDInsight.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Paid unlimited leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Founded in 2018, Viral is contemporary company focused on leveraging marketing channels that are essential for the 21st century. As a content creator and digital marketing company, we connect brands to a dynamic network through both a 360° digital strategy and effective channels to help your brand achieve goals and the virality that your brand requires.
- VIRAL's creative and services are based on cultural integration and strategy orientation. We are committed to the success of our clients in term of brand, industry and business.