To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Must have skills
Job description for Data Centre Operators at Network for Electronic Transfers (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Perform day-to-day data center / computer operations (batch processing, printing reports, systems backup, tape management, server reboots, facilities and infrastructure checks in the data center)
- Pro-actively monitor the data center systems’ uptime and connectivity to ensure system availability to prevent any down time, and coordinate problem resolution with vendor or second level support groups.
- To log and submit problem management record and assigned to appropriate party
- Ensure physical security procedures are followed strictly
- NITEC in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in a Data Centre environment
- Able to perform rotational shifts to support 24/7 services within the Data Centre
- Strong initiative and able to work independently
- Sound experience and knowledge with Windows server / UNIX / AIX
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview