Job description for Data Analyst at SOLS Energy
- Build and maintain live data dashboards that accurately helps various departments answer business questions
- Proactively identify trends in metrics by diving deep into operational details of the business and provide recommendations for improvement
- Develops tools and to automate manual data processes
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Developing ways to improve documentation and data-tracking
- Diving deep into data to understand current and future clients