Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Data Analyst Codemi
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets meaningful to the business process
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Do qualitative and quantitative research based on company needs
- Gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends
- Analyze data and deliver meaningful insight to drive an impactful business decision
- Present data that contain valuable business insight to relevant stakeholders
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Data Analyst.
- Excellence SQL Knowledge
- Advanced in MS Excel skills: Formula & Functions, Pivot Tables & Charts, Validations, Macros & VBA.
- Advanced in Data Mining and Automation Tools: Python, Tableau
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytic reasoning ability and an understanding of measurement methodologies
- Understanding of LMS business, its market and process is a plus.
- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Agung Podomoro Group
- FWD Life Indonesia
- and many more.