Company prefers not to disclose
3 - 5 years of experience
Job description for Data Analyst at PT. Nawa Data Solutions
Scope of Work:
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
• Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
• Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Requirements & Specifications
• Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
• Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SQL, etc.
• Experience using web services: BigQuery, GCP Cloud Storage, Spark, DigitalOcean, etc.
• Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
• Experience in deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow or PyTorch.
• Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
• Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
• Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
• 3 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models
• Experience with Any Of The Following is a Plus:
• Professional certifications Google Cloud
• Experience in production software engineering routines such as test-driven development, code versioning with Git, conducting code reviews, and CI/CD.
• Experience in data analysis and machine learning with Google Cloud Platforms (GCP) or modern data processing stacks
• Deep understanding of various machine learning and deep learning models, with familiarity dealing with trade-offs.
• Hands-on experience in developing algorithms and models at a very large scale in an industry environment.
Onsite in Jakarta with contract based of 6 months (can be extended).
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
NawaData was founded by a group of experienced professional in IT and Banking Industry. PT Nawa Data Solutions, the word "Nawa" taken from Sanskrit language, it means 9 (nine).
Indonesia’s Top 10 Banks (based on Assets)
The Largest Bank in South East Asia
Indonesia’s Largest Automotive Financing Company
Other National and Multinational Companies
Other Jobs from PT. Nawa Data Solutions