Job description for Data Analyst at Summit Institute Of Development
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health (Epidemiology), Statistic, Mathematic or relevant field, preferable Master in Public Health, Epidemiology, or relevant field.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets (SAS, SPSS, Excel etc).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, partners, and health workers.
- Professional-level English proficiency is a must.