Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Data Analyst for CRM & BI Lifepal
- Responsible for reporting and dashboarding to simplify presentation of data to key stakeholders.
- Break down complex problems and drive solutions through data products
- Responsible for the exploratory analysis and modeling to assist product development
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to support cross functional projects, working closely with the leadership team
- Define, implement, monitor business KPIs, provide data driven insight to the business
- Ensure R&D to institutionalize data driven processes and frameworks
- 3-5 years’ experience in data analytics / business intelligence
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong business mindset and ability to grasp business requirements from stakeholders
- Champion of data and visualization with strong presentation and story-telling skills
- Ability to write clean, structured, and high-performance SQL code
- Knowledge and experienced with BI tools (Google data studio, Metabase)
- Knowledge of using YouTrack, Zeplin, Draw.io/Lucid, Google Suite, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and SQL Databases is a plus
- Knowledge with big data, Data Warehouse technologies, Python or R, is a plus
- Great with Virtual connectivity tools – zoom, meet, etc.
- Ability to maintain a calm and positive attitude and to work productively despite heavy workload, competing priorities, complex problems, and tight deadlines
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations/information with discretion
- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage