Job description for Cyber Security Engineer Internship at watchTowr
- You will work with our ethical hackers (watchTowr Labs) to build and devise innovative ways to break into computer networks.
- You will hone your offensive cyber security skills, while helping protect some of the world’s most critical organisations.
- You will be exposed to the next generation of ethical hacking work – this isn’t mundane, generic, penetration testing.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher
- You're interested in cyber security.
- Basic coding skills, preferably Python or GoLang.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills across all levels.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under time constraints
- Competitive compensation - we believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Meaningful role in a company - You will be a key and early contributor to a fast-growing cyber security business that helps protect some of the world's largest enterprises.
- The best tools and powerful kit - we enable you with the tools to effectively fulfil your role.
- Endless opportunities – we are in a high-growth phase of our journey, and plan to promote from within as we scale.
- Learn from cyber security experts – we are solving cutting-edge industry-wide cyber security challenges with some of the world’s most advanced organisations.
- Work hard, play hard - we work hard together, but we also have fun together. On Fridays, we regularly turn on the speakers, open the beer fridge, and prepare for the weekend.