Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Art Director Epitome Productions
- Own the creative direction on our social media channels, websites, blogs
- Facilitate our expansion into new social media channels (i.e. YouTube, Tik Tok, etc.), while building engaging and compelling content angles
- Be up to date with recent consumer and video content trends
- Come up with campaign ideas for pitches and proposals that are innovative and create value for our clients
- Develop creative concepts, from big ideas to art direction and visual design, maintaining the company’s level of creative excellence and professionalism
- Be able to articulate your ideas and executions to our creative team to develop multi-channel, social-first content and campaigns.
- Lead our creative team and collaborate with them to create engaging content – from broad concept development to execution
- Participate in and lead brainstorm sessions with both our internal team and with clients.
- Manage multiple projects, while working with both internal teams and third-party vendors / freelancers.
- Be responsible for the executional creative work given to you, which include:Video Production (Creative Direction) Graphic design Social media asset creation and mocks Design of presentation decks
- Build client relationships and explore new ways to deliver value
- Pitch, present, share and review creative work internally
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience working as a creative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with various social and digital platforms for advertising and marketing
- Experience in developing concepts in creative / video production industry
- Strong leadership qualities – display good judgement, maturity, and enthusiasm.
- A great leader - displays good judgment, maturity, and enthusiasm.
- Proficient with developing social media and online content strategies.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, develop plans for the completion of projects and execute them in a timely manner.
- A go-getter attitude – willing to share ideas and not afraid to learn
- Flexible and adaptable to meet changing client needs
- Remote work options