This job post is managed by
Job description for Creative Intern at GetSolar
- Capture & curate story-driven content based on customer stories, founder stories & more
- Storyboarding, conceptualising & design of relevant creatives for upcoming campaigns
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop creative content, including graphics, videos, and written materials that align with our brand and messaging.
- Generate innovative ideas for marketing and awareness campaigns, in line with upcoming company product developments & future plans
- Highlight and celebrate internal employee stories, showcasing their contributions and experiences within our company.
- Work / collaborate across different departments (internal sales team) & interview homeowners
- Opportunity to plan, film and execute your very own content pieces and projects
- Witness tangible impact from your content - be it from customers, investors, partners or more
- Gain insights into the regional renewables market and digital technologies
- Passion for curating and filming video content (hit us up with your best video pieces!)
- Experience in handling mirrorless/DSLR camera systems
- Strong interest in sustainability, renewable energy, and solar technology.
- Highly independent, able to set own agenda and plan content schedule together with marketing team
- Genuinely excited by a fast paced start-up environment with a bias to action
- Able to quickly pick up nuances of solar industry with guidance from team and generate engaging content ideas
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Photoshop will be a plus
- Having experience with Youtube algorithm will be a plus
- Students from LASALLE College of the Arts or Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts will be a plus