Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Creative Designer Kasual
- This position will be dedicated to support our brand marketing teams by aiding in the execution of marketing support requests. As part of the Design team, you will be involved with marketing campaigns from art direction through execution and delivery of the request.
- This position provides a great opportunity to blend your passion for design while you are developing channel marketing skills. You will play an active role in assisting as well as taking lead with the finalization of designs, selecting photography, working on social media/digital efforts, and creating campaign collateral. You are required to follow tight creative services processes for requests, with minimal hand-holding.
- This position reports directly Marketing Head as well as our C levels. You will have the skills and aptitude to work in an open and collaborative environment with production (sales), operations, human resources, and other departments. The preferred candidate will possess creative thinking (both digital and physical), a strong foundation in graphic design, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment. You must possess high attention to detail, an understanding of digital and social media design/posts, and time management skills.
- Takes final direction from Marketing & Campaign Team, even if it varies from the feedback given by cross-functional teammates.
- Effectively and efficiently provides graphic design support.
- Performs creative asset research for marketing campaign materials.
- Has the ability to break down meeting notes into actionable design tasks where applicable.
- Executes the visual aesthetics direction of Kasual Brand Identity to shape the look and feel of both digital and physical concepts.
- Understanding branding, marketing, and business strategies is a must.
- Has clean and organized file and asset management on the shared Drive as well as the ability to work within Project Tool, our project management tool. Training will be provided.
- Has the ability to move a project along by following the project management process and not rely on a project manager to do so for you.
- Seeks approval and feedback as necessary and saves all assets in specific folders for others to find and collaborate in.
- Has the ability to balance multiple projects with differing and aggressive timelines, deliverables, and expectations.
- Online design portfolio; required.
- 2–3 years of experience in a graphic design role.
- Campaign design experience/knowledge is preferred.
- Video and motion graphic knowledge is a plus.
- Must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.)
- Ability to work and communicate with the team in an online collaboration platform.
- Digital and physical brand-building experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is a must.
- This position will require to work from office and remotely (mix)