Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Corporate Development Intern (Venture Capital) TNB AURA
- Onboarding Week and VC 101. 1-on-1 sessions with all managment team members.
- Marketing and Branding: Support all external communications of the fund, content creation for topics on relevant industry verticals in the tech ecosystem, track and scale performance metrics of marketing touchpoints
- Partnerships: Familiarise and network with VC ecosystem and other relevant players, partners and events. Support conceptualisation for initiatives.
- Investor Relations: Support all fundraising activites and investor reporting documents
- Investments: Assist in ad-hoc commercial due diligence and database management, deal sourcing through events and partnerships.
- Undergraduate, master or MBA from top universities
- Progress and expectations will be adjusted according to the level of experience of candidate
- Strong interest and passion into technology and entrepreneurship
- Understanding and interest of the VC ecosystem and tech scene in Southeast Asia.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, diligent and accountable
- Ability to work independently and within a team context
- Strong interpersonal and long-term relationship building skills