Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics (e.g. psychology, organisational development, change etc) in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website to secure high lead generation with copywriting capabilities
- Assisting in developing content for advertising, email and mobile campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability to users.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Documenting the implementation process and procedures to ensure role continuity
- Portfolio of articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Wix etc)
- Ability to meet deadlines