Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Content Reviewer C Channel
- Become an expert on content review.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and attention to detail to review content against existing content policies.
- Consistently meet team’s daily targets.
- Be a helpful mentor for new hires.
- Support urgent requests and projects while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Conduct market research to prepare for new product launches.
- Must be comfortable reviewing sensitive contents.
- Majority of your time will be spent on general content but you will come across sensitive content on a weekly basis.
- Thorough understanding of online videos and the internet.
- Ability to learn quickly and provide sound judgment to classify content based on a set of policies, you will need to navigate through ambiguity.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events