Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Marathon Education, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Marathon Education allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Paid Unlimited Leave
We understand that sometimes you need to take care of certain things outside of work. To cater to such needs, we have unlimited paid time off (PTO) policies that you can use freely so long as it doesn't distract you from your responsibility.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Marathon Education, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Job description for Content Marketing Manager at Marathon Education
- Create the content plan to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness that drive leads, subscribers, awareness basing on understanding of Marathon’s core values, customer insights and competitive advantages.
- Produce high-quality content articles, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports and web & social media copy
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy
- Edit, proofread and approve content produced by your or outsourced team, including conceptualising the projects upfront, assigning projects and overseeing development and copy-editing prior to publishing
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; analyse content performance and create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot and social media analytics tools towards some business metric such as page views, unique visitors, conversion, followers, engagement rate etc.
- Manage and develop a blogging strategy and optimise content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate our product’s core benefits properly and consistently
- Interact with content specialists, graphic designers and internal team members to create and review all content & ensure consistent message
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels, including championing the increased use of data visualisation
- Keep an eyes on all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel and make sure their works following the brand guidelines in terms of content direction.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline
- 4+ years of content marketing or direct copywriting experience for brand or media agency.
- Experience in creating various types of content such as website copy, journalistic articles, branded content, social media copy, infographics, guides, blogs, video content etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Understanding of web publishing requirements , Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy and channels
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience in video content creation and Tiktok platform is a plus.
- Expertise in social media platforms