Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Content Marketing Lead at Doyobi
- Shaping the brand of a mission-driven, early stage edtech start-up
- Developing the content strategy and driving the execution process
- Owning and executing all copywriting and collateral conceptualisation tasks across the entire customer acquisition funnel
- Planning and managing content calendar, including press releases, blog articles and social media posts
- Managing the company’s social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Liaising with our partners and their marketing teams for cross-marketing initiatives
- Working in tandem with other internal functional teams to deliver user-centric content
- Passion for education and familiarity with the edtech landscape
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in content marketing for B2C companies
- Able to independently manage internal and external stakeholders
- Quick to grasp qualitative and quantitative nuances and translate them into actionable insights
- Excellent ability to persuade through writing
- Familiarity with popular email marketing tools (e.g. Mailchimp), SEO and social media
- Ability to code switch between content messaging for parents and for kids
- Takes pride in delivering high quality work
- Keen attention to detail
- Able to share a meme a day with the team (just kidding)
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Takes initiative