Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Job description for Content Creator for Digital Marketing Agency at Stucel
- Minimal 3 years experience in content creating for social media.
- Digital & social media-savvy; familiar with Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
- Proven skills, backed by strong portfolio.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- A team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Creative, open-minded, detail oriented and strategic-thinker.
- Excellent verbal & written fluency in English will be a plus.
- Experience in a frame on camera for content needed.
- Having knowledge & good taste in design, photography and videography for social media.
- Having Knowledge in Social Media Insight ( Instagram, Facebook & Tiktok Insight, Engagement rate, etc)
- Conduct competitive research and analysis for client’s projects.
- Collaborate with influencers.
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them, and responsible for creating and editing original, high quality content.
- Able to use and used to with creative content in Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Twitter, Youtube.
- Document the online funnel and campaign details
- Part of consulting team on client projects (for audit, analysis, evaluation and proposal)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.